Lean Thinking for all
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Discover the secrets to lasting operational excellence in this fast-paced interactive program. This session provides a common sense approach to save time and money, increase productivity, and free up scarce resources.
Participants will vigorously apply the best practices accumulated from 30 years of Lean-driven success from a broad array of industries. Through the concepts of Lean, participants will learn the principles, practices, and tools that lead to transformative continual improvement and lasting success.
- What is Lean, and how is it used to create more value with fewer resources?
- Examples from industry of Lean implementation and continuous process improvement
- Systematically generating opportunities for operational insights that lead to breakthrough changes
- Identify opportunities to save time, effort, and money
- Increase productivity and efficiency in various business contexts
- Apply a common sense problem-solving to business challenges