Lean six Sigma - Mini-MBA
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rutgers Business School.Full disclaimer.
In the digitized modern era, consumers have nearly unlimited access to information and freedom of choice in the market. Their ever-increasing expectations from businesses require successful executives to increase and improve delivery and quality in step with those demands.
Lean Six Sigma is a management methodology used by businesses to improve products and processes, and ultimately achieve operational excellence. Our Mini-MBA: Lean Six Sigma for Executives teaches you how to maximize efficiency and through change, while prioritizing the wants and needs of the customer.
- A unique opportunity to learn problem-solving, critical thinking, and process improvement skills that will help you meet the challenges of today’s quickly evolving business environment.
- A curriculum built by certified experts who are both driving thought leadership and using these methodologies on a daily basis – and will become part of your professional network.
- Earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals. You will also receive Green Belt certification from Strategic Supply Chain and Six Sigma Consulting.
- Use new critical thinking skills to discover new solutions and opportunities. Lead your team to re-define definitions of success in terms of increased efficiency, waste reduction, and near-perfect delivery.
- Become a thought partner across departments, helping colleagues find innovative ways to improve processes. Facilitate change management in organizations resistant to replacing existing processes.
- Clearly communicate the ROI on shorter delivery times, improved products, and more satisfied customers that result from the Lean Six Sigma approach.
Featuring 10 modules (each covered in 3.5 hours), this program introduces all of the important concepts of Lean Six Sigma through the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control.
- Define: learn the importance of a Six Sigma Project Charter and As-Is Process Mapping, as well as management of team dynamics for maximum success
- Measure: you will learn the important tools of Six Sigma including data assessment with Pareto Analysis, and customer and supplier identification with using SIPOC.
- Analyze: learn how to efficiently brainstorm in non-critical ways, develop prioritization techniques such as Nominal Group Technique and Multi-voting, and productive diagram tools such as Fishbone and Affiinity.
Who should attend
This program is an excellent course for those seeking to reach a new level of critical thinking that will lead to efficient ways to measure and analyze challenges, and improve processes and outcomes. Experienced managers will learn how to create team dynamics that will help them lead direct reports to more disciplined execution and results-focused, customer-oriented goals.