Lean six Sigma in Healthcare
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Simplilearn.Full disclaimer.
Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare is an industry-specific course on the application of Lean Six Sigma in a Healthcare setting. This course will provide a practical understanding on how to effectively use the methodology and tools, to improve projects in a healthcare environment. It also highlights examples, case studies and a sample project to reinforce and provide insight on the enhancements that are possible by implementing Lean Six Sigma.
The course offered by Simplilearn includes only online training. The courseware includes case studies and relevant examples for better understanding of the key concepts.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of Simplilearn’s training in Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare, you will be able to:
- Discuss common challenges in Healthcare settings.
- Understand a sample project through the entire process of conducting an improvement project, from Define phase to Control phase.
- Demonstrate through the use of the relevant sample project how to apply the methodology and use some of the tools.
What is the value of this course to the professionals?
At the end of this course, professionals will be able to:
- Identify a problem or an opportunity for improvement
- Demonstrate knowledge on Lean Six Sigma tools and processes
- Leverage Lean concepts to reduce waste in processes
- Assist with data collection and analysis for Lean projects
- Solve problems with data and analytics
- Identify the gaps in a process and fix them.
Who should attend
The Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare course will enhance the skills and expertise of the following professionals:
- Quality Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Lean Consultant
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Healthcare Professionals
- Community Health Workers
This course can also be taken by other aspirants and students who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the application of Lean Six Sigma in the Healthcare sector and want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within their organization or in the community.