Lean six Sigma Green Belt
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Salford, Manchester.Full disclaimer.
Through a blend of theoretical teaching, practical exercises and real life examples, this 4-day course will teach you the core Lean and Six Sigma principles, concepts and tools that are invaluable for any team who want to reduce costs and improve the customer experience.
Using the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control) Framework, you’ll learn about the different Lean and Six Sigma tools and how to apply them to everyday challenges. Develop the skills needed to select the relevant methods, templates and techniques throughout the different stages of any project, apply practical and graphical tools to identify root causes of problems and lead team members in applying the Lean Six Sigma methodology. The course will also include a basic introduction to statistics and statistical analysis software.
By the end of the course you would be ready to:
- How the principles of Lean Six Sigma are applied and how they can help your team deliver meaningful change.
- Learning how to identify opportunities to remove waste from processes and improve the quality of products and services.
- How to use facts and data to establish the root cause of a problem.
- Selecting the solution that will deliver the greatest benefit for customers, people and business.
- How to use visual management to monitor performance and help ensure improvement is sustained.