About the course
FIU’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Online Program will help you define and measure a problem that must be solved, analyze a process that may be contributing to the problem, identify the cause of the problem, and then improve the process to solve the problem. This is an advanced program designed to provide participants with Green Belt Certification after completing the Yellow Belt Certification. This program dives deeper into the lessons and skills learned during Yellow Belt training. However, this program does not include a project component.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training will teach you to:
- Select the right projects
- Define the problem that needs to be solved
- Measure the current problem and baseline the process
- Analyze the process and identify the cause of the problem
- Improve the process by implementing and verifying the best solution
- Control the new process by maintaining the solution
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.