Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Existing Lean Six Sigma Green Belts who are ready to advance their skills, knowledge and career.
About the course
Upgrade your Green Belt qualifications to lead organisation-wide initiatives.
As a certified Green Belt, you know how to apply the methodology to deliver results for your team. If you are ready to take those skills to the next level, this course will build on your existing capability to prepare you to lead organisation-wide initiatives.
Advanced Lean Six Sigma toolkit
- Successfully plan and lead significant organisational change
- Deliver successful large scale and cross-functional projects
- Understand, evaluate and apply sophisticated improvement planning tools
- Use advanced analytical and problem-solving tools
Leadership, Change or Innovation Electives
- Leading for High Performance
- Design Thinking Program
- Accelerating Innovation in your Organisation (Virtual)
- Leading Change (Virtual)
Certification from AGSM @ UNSW Business School
- Real world experience through working on a live project with the support of expert coaches
- Industry-recognised certification from UNSW Sydney, a world leading university
- Gain a valuable qualification that demonstrates not just knowledge but proof of application and capability
This course is an interactive, blended learning experience, with the face-to-face, online and project modules bound together through intensive one-on-one coaching support to maximise individual success and produce a well-rounded Lean Six Sigma leader. The flexible pathway and blended design means you can start when you want, with up to 18 months to complete certification.
Paul has more than 20 years’ teaching experience at postgraduate level, during which time he has developed a reputation as an outstanding facilitator and coach. He has made a major contribution to the design and development of postgraduate and executive programs and materials, which support the d...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.