Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt holders who wish to advance to Black Belt; project managers, team leaders, business analysts, operations managers, engineers, systems analysts
About the course
Whether you are already a seasoned leader in your organization or just starting your work career, this live-virtual Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training course will give you the process improvement tools and methods needed to reach your full potential. You will find yourself learning with participants from a wide spectrum of career backgrounds. More diverse backgrounds of students enrich the learning experience. Those who successfully complete the program requirements are awarded a “Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate” certified by FIU and our facilitating Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, who is industry certified in Lean, Six Sigma DMAIC, DMEDI and DfLSS.
The comprehensive curriculum provides an overview of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control phases. Participants also learn to use statistical analysis software, including Minitab.
- Enterprise Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Change Management and Team Management
- Benchmarking, Performance, Financial Measures Management
- Voice of the Customer and Surveying Methods
- Project Charter and Project Tracking Methods
- Getting and Managing Data of all Types
- Exploratory Data Analysis Methods
- Probability Analysis
- Advanced Process Capability
- Correlation and Multiple Regression
- Multivariate Analysis
- Logistic Regression
- Statistical vs Practical Significance Methods
- Central Limit Theorem and Sample Size Methods
- Confidence Intervals Methods
- ANOVA One-Way and Two-Way
- Categorical Data Analysis Chi-Square and Contingency Tests
- Design of Experiments Full and Fractional
- Advanced Catapult Simulation
- DMEDI and DfLSS (Design for Lean Six Sigma) Overview
- Advanced Lean Tools and Methods Overview
- Teguchi Method Overview
- Project Solution Pilot and Implementation Planning
- Overall Equipment & Employee Effectiveness
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Visual Management Methods
- Measurement System Methods Overview
- Control Plan
- Sustain Improvements Methods
Materials used for this program include:
Materials include a student e-manual specifically created for this program, with real-world scenarios and instructive lessons with practical applications.
30-Day Trial Minitab Software:
Students will be instructed to download a 30-Day Trial Minitab Statistical Software program that will be used to learn and practice advanced statistical tools and concepts.
Jessie Reyes is an accomplished Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with more than 30 years of leading successful initiatives, programs and projects in the service, manufacturing and distribution sectors. He is well-versed in leadership, strategic marketing and operations with a record of accomplish...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.