Who should attend
Managers, Team Leaders and employees who want to fast-track to Green Belt status by developing their technical expertise in business improvement methodologies
About the course
It's no coincidence that the organisations recognised worldwide as being the most successful strategically, and who've been able to develop sustainable long-term sources of competitive advantage, are also the ones who embrace business excellence as an important organisational value.
Six Sigma and Lean are the two pre-eminent business excellence and improvement methodologies currently used by leading organisations across a broad range of industries. Acknowledged as best-practice methodologies, they help you drive transformation and respond to organisational threats and opportunities.
This 7-day program is designed for anyone wanting to fast-track to Green Belt status.
What will you learn?
- Identify and action opportunities for improvement in your organisation
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, such as Total Quality Management, Kaizen, Business Process Reengineering, Six Sigma and Lean Thinking
- Identify and action improvement projects using team based approaches
- Implement a business improvement-orientated culture in your organisation
- Improve customer satisfaction, process performance and enhance your competitive advantage
- Lead business improvement project teams
- Become the key contributor and driver of the continuous improvement process at an operational level
- Maximise your organisation effectiveness and efficiency whilst working within current resource constraints
Max Zornada is an Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Adelaide Business School and the Director and Principal Consultant of Australian based Management Consulting and Education firm Henley Management Group, which he founded in 1991. Max is a world recognised thought leader in Business Improvem...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.