Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of New Mexico.Full disclaimer.
Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency. Are you the person who asks, “Is there a better way to do this?” Whether you work in healthcare, manufacturing, or another industry, Lean Process Improvement can help you remove waste, streamline procedures, and increase your productivity.
Instructor, Randy Simons is a Six Sigma Black Belt and trainer who uses Lean principles daily. Under his guidance, you’ll learn to improve processes using Lean principles. When you eliminate waste, you spend more time doing things that make a difference.
Nine Sessions (Must attend 8/9)
- Introduction to Lean - House of Lean
- Measurements and Score Cards
- Waste Identification and Elimination
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques (Part 1)
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques (Part 2)
- Problem Solving
- Lean Leadership
- Culture and Your Role
- 5S & Course Wrap Up
How will you benefit?
- Free your organization from wasteful processes
- Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency
- Solve a current, work-related problem with Lean principles
Who should attend
- A manager responsible for overseeing operations of any kind
- An employee with ideas for increasing efficiency