Who should attend
- A manager responsible for overseeing operations of any kind
- An employee with ideas for increasing efficiency
About the course
Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency. Are you the person who asks, “Is there a better way to do this?” Whether you work in healthcare, manufacturing, or another industry, Lean Process Improvement can help you remove waste, streamline procedures, and increase your productivity.
Instructor, Randy Simons is a Six Sigma Black Belt and trainer who uses Lean principles daily. Under his guidance, you’ll learn to improve processes using Lean principles. When you eliminate waste, you spend more time doing things that make a difference.
Nine Sessions (Must attend 8/9)
- Introduction to Lean - House of Lean
- Measurements and Score Cards
- Waste Identification and Elimination
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques (Part 1)
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques (Part 2)
- Problem Solving
- Lean Leadership
- Culture and Your Role
- 5S & Course Wrap Up
How will you benefit?
- Free your organization from wasteful processes
- Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency
- Solve a current, work-related problem with Lean principles
Mr. Randy Simons works for PNM Resources located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. PNM Resources is an energy holding company with 2013 consolidated operating revenues of $1.4 billion. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources serves electricity to more than 746,000 homes and busine...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.