Lean for Leaders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Develop a toolkit to oversee Lean projects in your business.
Build your understanding of the core concepts of Lean methodology to play a more active leadership role in process improvement projects and experience stronger results, increased team satisfaction and accelerated cultural change.
What you’ll learn
You will develop a Lean mindset and emerge with the insights and tools to:
- Select, scope and oversee projects that have a greater chance of success
- Apply the DMAIC framework to diagnose root cause and fix process issues
- Identify, understand and balance stakeholder interests
- Effectively apply change leadership principles to Lean projects
How you’ll learn
The program is experiential, combining methodology, tools and practical application through cutting-edge simulations to introduce frameworks and concepts, deliver familiarity with best practice and provide a change management experience.
This program focuses on a combination of the data and process analysis tools along with the collaborative people management capabilities needed to ensure successful Lean improvement projects, including:
- The essentials of Lean leadership
- Methodology, tools and frameworks
- Project selection
- Change management: engaging hearts and minds
- Successful implementation