Lean for Healthcare
Winner of the 2014 Outstanding Live CME Activity Award by the Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions
This award-winning workshop is an applications-oriented course designed specifically for healthcare professionals. It uses a mix of lectures, hands-on case analyses, experiential role-playing three-phased simulation, and small interactive group sessions to teach the principles of lean transformation in the hospital setting.
- Learn how to implement Lean principles.
- Understand the root causes of operational dysfunction.
- Gain new perspectives on operational improvement.
- Identify high-leverage areas for improvement.
- Identify and use the most common Lean tools for improvement.
- Understand the role of human and organizational elements in implementing and sustaining a Lean transformation.
- Earn 32 AMA PRA Category 1 credits, contact hours, or CEUs.