Lean for Healthcare
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haslam College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Winner of the 2014 Outstanding Live CME Activity Award by the Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions
This award-winning workshop is an applications-oriented course designed specifically for healthcare professionals. It uses a mix of lectures, hands-on case analyses, experiential role-playing three-phased simulation, and small interactive group sessions to teach the principles of lean transformation in the hospital setting.
- Learn how to implement Lean principles.
- Understand the root causes of operational dysfunction.
- Gain new perspectives on operational improvement.
- Identify high-leverage areas for improvement.
- Identify and use the most common Lean tools for improvement.
- Understand the role of human and organizational elements in implementing and sustaining a Lean transformation.
- Earn 32 AMA PRA Category 1 credits, contact hours, or CEUs.