About the course
Develop a Lean toolkit and process improvement mindset.
Build your understanding of the core concepts of Lean methodology to play a more active leadership role in process improvement, a set of tools to apply within your organisation and a common approach to solving business problems.
What you’ll learn
Through a practical and hands on simulation you will:
- Understand and identify waste and inefficiency in process
- Gain a common language and consistent approach to solving complex problems
- Understand what process improvement tools are available to eliminate waste and drive customer value
How you’ll learn
Through a whole of class simulation you will experience a broken process and apply the DMAIC framework and Lean tools to make improvements with your team members.
Driving business outcomes
- What resources and costs are involved to deliver the benefits?
- Selection of Lean Six Sigma projects, teams and their members
- Links between Voice of Customer, service levels and operational metrics
- Create a mindset of process improvement in your team
Build a toolkit of key Lean tools
- Voice of the Customer, Business and Regulator
- Critical to Quality
- Pareto Charts
- Value Stream Mapping
- 7 Wastes
- Cause & Effect Diagram
- Why-Why Diagram
Paul has more than 20 years’ teaching experience at postgraduate level, during which time he has developed a reputation as an outstanding facilitator and coach. He has made a major contribution to the design and development of postgraduate and executive programs and materials, which support the d...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.