Who should attend
This program will benefit a wide array of professionals responsible for implementing and leading change within their organizations, including:
- Executive leadership
- Continuous improvement leaders
- Business analysts
- Project coordinators
About the course
Creating sustainable Lean change demands more than project implementation or finite strategic initiatives. It requires fundamentally shifting the way people think about change. By introducing a structured model designed to engage stakeholders across your organization, this program will provide you with the skills needed to transform your culture into one that embraces Lean thinking.
- Learn how to manage change in a structured way
- Establish methods to tie your Lean efforts to your organization's strategic objectives
- Create a vision and strategy for implementing change
- Foster ways to encourage a sense of urgency within the organization
- Develop a communications strategy for change
- Learn how to use Lean tools at the right time in order to most effectively foster change
Izak Duenyas is interested in supply chain management and coordination, revenue management in a variety of industries, evaluation of investment decisions in capacity, and in modeling and control of production systems. Duenyas has served as area editor in Manufacturing, Service and Supply Chain Op...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.