Executive Development Center
About the course
Best Practices for Improvement
In today's competitive marketplace many organizations look for ways to continuously improve and delight customers, while reducing costs.This can be achieved by applying the practice of Lean principles. Lean is a systematic approach that utilizes well proven strategies to eliminate waste and non-value adding activity
This course provides a meaningful and complete introduction to Lean strategies and initiatives. All currently accepted tools, techniques and practices employed as part of the Lean discipline will be discussed and applied to case studies and exercises.
Upon completion of this course you will better understand how the Lean toolbox can benefit any organization and generate improvements and substantive gains in efficiency and quality through the usage of appropriate Lean techniques.This course is designed for individuals with varying levels of education and experience.
- Understand Lean strategies and metrics
- Review Lean tools and techniques
- Learn how each function contributes to the overall Lean enterprise initiative
- Review specific templates and forms used in Lean initiatives
- Provide a forum to encourage and stimulate discussions and cross-functional understanding of the Lean initiative
- Understand how Lean practices impact the entire product life cycle