Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Streamlining your business processes is the key to staying agile in the marketplace. This course teaches you how to apply the principles of continuous improvement to the administrative, service and transactional processes that make your organization run. It is designed for knowledge workers at any level who need to identify process wastes and constraints and dramatically increase throughput.
- Align your organization’s performance and better achieve its stated strategy, mission and goals.
- Identify the key administrative wastes and the constraints limiting your organization’s performance.
- Analyze potential root causes.
- Apply continuous improvement countermeasures.
- Increase throughput, eliminate backlogs, reduce costs, improve quality and customer service and create capacity for growth.
Bill Peterson is a Lean best practices teacher and facilitator who draws on over 30 years of hands-on experience using Lean, TOC, Six Sigma, BPR, and other continuous improvement tools to enhance process efficiency, job satisfaction, and organizational performance. Combining the ideas of the gre...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.