Who should attend
If you are a leader who needs to prepare and keep your team motivated through any change initiative, to ensure optimal productivity in your team, this programme is for you.
About the course
Build trust, commitment, and use agility to meet every business challenge Good business teams produce results during times of prosperity. It’s a different story during times of change and uncertainty, when only prepared and motivated teams have the agility, focus and motivation to successfully in navigate the shifting environment.
As a leader, you must help your people overcome their reactions, embrace the change initiatives, and use focused approaches to keep team activities on course.
In this workshop, you’ll gain practical tools that will enable you to manage reactions to change to communicate in a manner that inspires followers and ensures optimal productivity through any change initiative.
How will you benefit?
In this course you’ll gain a clear understanding of key factors that impact team performance during times of change and discover a fresh and dynamic approach to achieving better results:
- Lead and assist everyone in your business to deal effectively with change
- Engage your team and employees in the reality and opportunity of change
- Listen and communicate to address and decrease anxiety, and to inspire commitment to change
- Set a positive example for colleagues and direct reports when handling significant changes in the workplace
- Use The Results Matrix© model to help you more effectively communicate and inspire commitment to change
- Plan and lead effective change communication meetings
- Understand the Role of the Change Leader
- Focus on the People Side of Change Leadership
- Diagnose Readiness for Change Using the Change Curve
- Understand, Recognize and Mitigate Resistance
- Listen to Bring Anxieties and Concerns to the Surface
- Communicate to Address Both the Rational and the Emotional Needs of Your Team
- Inspire Your Team, Using The Results Matrix© to Plan Your Change
What will you learn and practice?
This short hands-on training programme is highly interactive with exercises. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
Your Role as Change Leader
- Articulate the Critical Importance of the People Side of Change
- Understand the Importance of Exceptional Leadership in Successfully
- Leading Change
- Identify the Key Responsibilities of a Change Leader
Understand the Change Curve
- Describe the Four Phases of the Change Curve
- Determine Where You Are on the Change Curve, Regarding the Change You
- Are Leading
- Diagnose Your Team to Determine Their Phase on the Change Curve
Dealing with Resistance
- Recognize Resistance on Your Team
- Accept That Resistance Is Natural and to Be Expected
- Listen in Order to Mitigate Concerns, Anxiety, Worry, and Mindsets and Behaviors of Resistance
- Plan a One-on-One or a Team Meeting to Communicate Change
- Employ Best Practice Communication Strategies to Help People Through the
- Change Curve
- Apply The Results Matrix© Communication Model
During 2 decades, due to her culture based on strategic thinking, understanding of customer needs, innovation, team building (used to manage multicultural and international teams) and hard work to achieve results, Monica has been commissioned by national and international companies to analyze the...
Iva Biondic brings to MCE more than 20 years of expertise as a business executive, entrepreneur, consultant and lecturer in different industries among which are higher education, media, FCMG, telecommunications as well as several governmental and European Commission projects. Her motivation for t...
Ron has more than 20 years of business expertise in Global Business, with deep-rooted experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Diagnostic and Medical Device environment (B2B, B2C and B2G). He has worked with major companies in the US, Europe and Japan, including Novartis, Roche, Medtronic, Teru...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.