Leading Within Organizations
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Situational Leadership is an insightful framework to understand as a leader when to empower others, when to delegate and who’s ready for the next opportunity. Of course, how you perceive your team or organizational culture also plays out in this decision-making. In this session you’ll be introduced to two helpful leadership frameworks to ensure you are exercising your best options.
You will be introduced to Canadian best practice research that illuminates a path, a “missing link” in leadership development and everyday practices, that help leaders see powerful, alternative ways to lead both themselves and their businesses.
You will be provided with a theory and practice to help your team, project or organization define a constructive and results-based culture. In addition you will be provided with practical tools and techniques to lead change at an individual and team level.
- Identify what leadership styles help to develop the appropriate organizational culture to inspire people;
- Complete a cultural diagnosis of your organization, team or business unit;
- Understand linkages between customer satisfaction, employee retention and change readiness and culture;
- Learn ways to change in your team, project or organization through courageous strategies and conversations;
- Engage buy-in and support from key stakeholders by support the human dimensions of change; and
- Explore Canadian best practice research on the impact of culture and organizational success.