Kenan-Flagler Business School
Leading With Innovation
About the course
Constant disruption is threatening business longevity, and organizations must invest in future-proofing and innovating. Those who don’t prioritize and operationalize creativity will stagnate and, ultimately, risk failure. To ensure the long-term success of your organization, Leading with Innovation helps you examine how to creatively respond to the unpredictable, competitive marketplace, in order to evolve and create new and different opportunities.
- Understand and apply innovation basics
- Encourage curiosity and innovation in the workplace while communicating and staying on target
- Determine which innovation risks are worth taking
- Gather statistics and interpret the data to build compelling narratives supporting innovation initiatives
- React effectively when things don’t go as planned with a product, process, or idea
About the Program: This online program will require approximately 6-8 hours to complete. The content is 100% online and self-paced. You will be given 10 weeks to access and complete the program.
Trust the experts
With expertise in the areas of innovation and technology management, Al Segars brings the perspective of strategic change to the challenges of adopting and using new technology and business processes. He has applied this expertise to new products, business models, and supply chains for many...