Who should attend
Anyone who wants to deliberately manage their personal energy, in order to increase their personal power and leadership influence.
About the course
Manage the Leadership Power that Comes from Within
Human energy is the most valuable leadership resource of all—yet rarely are we taught how to manage it. In this course you will learn methods for increasing your energy capacity and managing your personal energy for effective leadership action. Think and move strategically for sustained energy levels. Establish the healthy habits required for peak performance. Lead from an authentic and inspiring energized state.
Benefits for you
- Shed energy-sucking habits that lead to frustration, burnout, disengagement and potentially serious health risks
- Create better work/life balance, by structuring your day for optimal energy, focus and creativity
- Bring out your best by managing your emotions
- Connect with your most deeply held values
- Apply action plans to achieve immediate and long-term energy gains
- Recover from stress and recharge your batteries for a fresh start
- Centre your mind for increased self-confidence and effective leadership engagement
- Energy Management vs. Time Management
- The four dimensions of human energy: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Understanding the demand and capacity curve
- The mindset of a corporate athlete
- Energy management self-assessment: how well are you performing in the four key energy areas?
- The impact of physical energy on mental and emotional output
- The emotional energy quadrants: identifying what emotional state you are in when you do your best work
- Developing focus: the myth about multitasking
- Values identification exercise
- Practical physical activity exercises
- Building rituals to create new habits for success
In this action-filled program, you will practice ways to think, move and recover strategically in order to start better managing your energy and impact in the workplace.
As the Principal of Jump, Chris has been helping CEO’s and executive managers for over ten years, to increase their effectiveness and achieve business results while also gaining personal rewards. Chris challenges leaders to better manage their people, and their energy. That’s what sets him apar...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.