Leading With Energy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Manage the Leadership Power that Comes from Within
Human energy is the most valuable leadership resource of all—yet rarely are we taught how to manage it. In this course you will learn methods for increasing your energy capacity and managing your personal energy for effective leadership action. Think and move strategically for sustained energy levels. Establish the healthy habits required for peak performance. Lead from an authentic and inspiring energized state.
What you will learn
- Cope with the pressures of today’s productivity-focused workplace
- Shed energy-sucking habits that lead to frustration, burnout, disengagement and potentially serious health risks
- Structure your workday for optimal energy, focus and creativity
- Bring out your best by managing your emotions
- Connect with your most deeply held values
- Apply action plans to achieve immediate and long-term energy gains
- Recover from stress and recharge your batteries for a fresh start
- Centre your mind for increased self-confidence and effective leadership engagement
- Create better work/life balance
- Energy Management vs. Time Management
- The four dimensions of human energy: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Understanding the demand and capacity curve
- The mindset of a corporate athlete
- Energy management self-assessment: how well are you performing in the four key energy areas?
- The impact of physical energy on mental and emotional output
- The emotional energy quadrants: identifying what emotional state you are in when you do your best work
- Developing focus: the myth about multitasking
- Values identification exercise
- Practical physical activity exercises
- Building rituals to create new habits for success
In this highly practical program, you will quickly experience how better energy management can have a powerful positive impact on your workplace engagement and results. Over two action-filled days, you will get opportunities to think, move and recover strategically in order to start better managing your energy immediately
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to deliberately manage their personal energy, in order to increase their personal power and leadership influence.