Leading With Emotional Intelligence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Adelaide.Full disclaimer.
Apply emotional intelligence to lead more effectively.
Research shows that emotional intelligence (EQ), totally unrelated to IQ, is actually the single biggest predictor of performance in the workplace - it accounts for 58% of performance in all types of jobs. It's also considered the strongest driver of leadership and personal excellence.
The good news is - a high EQ can be actively developed. This interactive high impact course is your first step in that direction, by developing your understanding of emotional intelligence and how to harness it to improve organisational performance.
What will you learn?
- Use your new knowledge to change your style to influence others
- Explore motivation and values and how they influence individuals
- Coach and develop people
- Better manage staff performance
- Deal with conflict as an initiator, responder and mediator
- Enhance your emotional intelligence to inspire and coach others through the uncertainty of change initiative
- Create an action plan to set goals for developing emotional intelligence skills
Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, and professionals who are seeking to understand and improve their emotional intelligence to improve their effectiveness as managers and leaders.