Leading With Analytics
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
As data transforms the business landscape, organizations now have access to a wide range of information. Understanding the power and implications this growing amount of data presents can seem overwhelming, but ignoring the opportunity could result in poor performance and the possibility of failure. To ensure your organization is not a casualty of disruption, Leading with Analytics provides you with the critical knowledge and skills to best leverage data and use it most effectively.
- Ask the right questions of data to obtain meaningful answers
- Develop a plan for capitalizing on the value of data to implement an effective strategy
- Analyze collected data to distill themes and tell business critical stories
- Use a data-oriented approach to inform practical decision-making
- Identify the best data analytic tools for your organization’s unique challenges
- Design visuals that tell a clear story
Who should attend
Mid to senior-level managers who have little or no training in business analytics and need a review of fundamental and critical data analytics concepts.