Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with National University of Singapore.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Lead in the Age of Digital Disruption
Organizations can no longer delay change. The digital future is upon us. Customers, Markets, Resources, Competitors, Staff, Capital, Technologies, Machines, and Stakeholders are now connected beyond the physical limitations of yesterday. At the same time, other non-digital forms of disruption also offer many challenges and opportunities.
To survive and thrive, leadership teams need to re-imagine their strategies to leverage their organizations’ strengths, and transform its people and capabilities for a volatile and uncertain future.
On this five-day learning programme, you will journey together with peers and fellow leaders to understand and equip yourselves with the knowledge, skills, and perspectives for leading transformation amidst relentless digital disruptions. Challenge yourself, and learn alongside fellow participants from different industries who are preparing for a similar journey.
- Understanding disruptive digital mega trends
- Building a leadership team for transformation
- Communicating vision and creating urgency
- (Un)Structuring for change
- Motivating and engaging people in times of uncertainty
- Enabling business innovation and digitalization: Aligning people, process and technology
- Maintaining momentum and organization focus
- Be prepared to lead, communicate and deliver transformational change
- Understand the change process and gain deeper perspectives on disruptive mega trends
- Manage the complexity of change amidst continuous disruption and competition
- Uncover the drivers of digitalization and business transformation
Who should attend
Upper-middle to senior managers in private or public sector organisations, who are currently leading or preparing for transformational change initiatives. Core members of change management teams from the same organisation are strongly encouraged to attend the programme together.
Trust the experts
Chris is Professor of Transformation Practice at NUS Business School. Prior to the NUS appointment, he was Senior Advisor to the National Trades Union Congress and Senior Advisor, Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts. Before that, he was CEO of the Media Development Authority, res...