Leading Transformational Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with National University of Singapore.Full disclaimer.
Be Prepared to Lead Change
In today's tough environment, few companies can ignore the need to change. Leading effective and lasting change is a demanding role that involves managing the different interests of internal and external stakeholders, and seeking a shared, long-term commitment from employees across the organisation.
This practical five-day programme equips you with the skills, perspectives and frameworks to lead transformational change. You will discover strategies and tactics used by leaders in developed countries as well as in Asia to influence stakeholders, engage employees, and drive transformational change initiatives. Through case studies and simulations, you will have the opportunity to test your experience and learn alongside fellow participants from different industries who are preparing for a similar journey.
- Understanding disruptive digital mega trends
- Building a leadership team for transformation
- Communicating vision and creating urgency
- (Un)Structuring for change
- Motivating and engaging people in times of uncertainty
- Enabling business innovation and digitalization: Aligning people, process and technology
- Maintaining momentum and organization focus
- Be prepared to lead, communicate and deliver transformational change
- Understand the change process and gain deeper perspectives on disruptive mega trends
- Manage the complexity of change amidst continuous disruption and competition
- Uncover the drivers of digitalization and business transformation
Who should attend
Upper-middle to senior managers in private or public sector organisations, who are currently leading or preparing for transformational change initiatives. Core members of change management teams from the same organisation are strongly encouraged to attend the programme together.