Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Senior managers and executives responsible for leading change
- Change managers and organisational consultants seeking to enhance their capacity to lead during uncertainty
About the course
Dive deep into human behaviour to understand how your leadership can make or break organisational change.
Build the strength and knowledge you need to lead transformation within your organisation. The Leading Transformational Change course is a highly experiential program that will help you explore the emotional and psychological processes of organisational change.
As part of the course, you will immerse yourself in a real-life scenario and get insights into the mechanics of change and how you can positively influence individual and group power dynamics.
Understand change and yourself
- Think holistically about change
- Understand your leadership style to better deliver change
Develop transformational strategies
- Develop strategies to lead your organisational system during change
- Positively influence individual and group power dynamics
Build support for change
- Learn to listen and develop empathy to allow change to happen
- Lead cross-functional collaboration or multi-organisational partnerships
The nature of transformation
Gain a holistic perspective of organisations and leadership throughout the change process
The person in change
Understand your unique leadership journey and capacity for change and transformation
Organisational and cultural change
Learn how to foster a culture of collaboration, awareness and empathy for others during change
Leading through change
Understand the dynamics between leaders and followers and how to engage others back in the workplace
Matt joined Melbourne Business School in 2008 after returning to Australia from the United Kingdom. His approach to change leadership centres on process-driven methods; working with groups in the ‘here-and-now’ to better understand the dynamics of organisations, and encouraging leaders to be more...
Artem is Latin for 'Art'. Leaders must first understand the science of leadership, (through the acquisition of skills and capabilities required to lead others), and then apply this body of knowledge in practice. The 'art' of leadership lies in the ability to lead strategically and achieve whole o...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.