Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learn how to direct dramatic change within your organisation with our Leading Transformational Change program. Together, we will uncover the importance of human behaviour and collective and individual mindsets, and how they directly impact the failure or success of change initiatives.
You’ll immerse yourself in a real-life scenario, providing insights into your reaction to transition, the dynamics of change, and how you might influence these processes to create impact within your business.
By exploring the emotional and psychological processes of organisational change, this highly experiential program will equip you with the understanding and tools you need to manage complexity and lead change successfully.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Strengthen your personal leadership to better deliver transformational change
- Positively influence individual and group power dynamics
- Lead cross-functional collaboration or multi-organisational partnerships
- Develop strategies to lead your organisational system during change
- Recognise how complex global environments impact transformational efforts.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned to your learning goals.
- Complete a 360-degree personal assessment, which is debriefed in a one-on-one coaching session
- Access to program materials through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
- The nature of transformation
- The person in change
- Organisational and cultural change
- Leading through change.
- Engage in a group session to share successes, workshop issues and obstacles, reflect on ‘How you have grown’ and undertake a status check on growth and transformation plans, and future application.
- Continued access to program materials through our online-learning platform.
Who should attend
- Senior managers and executives responsible for leading change
- Change managers and organisational consultants seeking to enhance their capacity to lead during uncertainty
Trust the experts
Matt joined Melbourne Business School in 2008 after returning to Australia from the United Kingdom. His approach to change leadership centres on process-driven methods; working with groups in the ‘here-and-now’ to better understand the dynamics of organisations, and encouraging leaders to be more...
Artem is Latin for 'Art'. Leaders must first understand the science of leadership, (through the acquisition of skills and capabilities required to lead others), and then apply this body of knowledge in practice. The 'art' of leadership lies in the ability to lead strategically and achieve whole o...