Leading Transformational Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Carlson School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Leading a major change initiative, whether cutting costs, managing through a crisis, or making good great, can be the defining point of a career. But according to McKinsey, only 30% of change initiatives succeed, equating to high risk for the individuals and organizations involved.
Flip the Odds in Your Favor.
Learn a new change mindset, adopt a conscious approach, and discover tools fit for the challenge – to flip the probability of success for a current or upcoming major initiative.
Senior leaders will increase their ability to:
- Successfully plan, execute, and sustain significant change initiatives
- Avoid common change-related pitfalls and missteps
- Establish leadership credibility in times of transition
- Remain visible and actively drive change throughout the change initiative
- Cultivate an organization that embraces change
Who should attend
Leaders across all functional areas (e.g., marketing, finance, information systems, operations, HR), with P & L or significant project/functional responsibility.