Leading Through Influence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
Authority alone does not always guarantee success in leadership. Leaders who do not take the time to self-reflect lack critical awareness of how they make decisions, communicate effectively and mobilize others. Leading Through Influence helps you think more consciously about your leadership behaviors and personal decision-making style to become a powerful influencer who is able to execute your vision through others.
- Articulate clearly and rally others to enact your vision
- Recognize factors that motivate and obstacles that inhibit success of those you lead
- Use emotional intelligence to become more agile in leadership
- Apply best practices for effective decision-making
- Identify and leverage your formal and informal networks to support your initiatives