Who should attend
- Individuals involved in the strategy function of an organisation;
- Senior managers who are required to understand the impact that technology will have on strategy and future business models;
- Individuals, whose companies/business units, are impacted by digital technology, disruption and/or digital shifts;
- Individuals in the marketing function of an organisation, who are impacted by digital shifts; and
- Leaders in organisations that want to build a digital strategy or respond to competitors that have embedded a digital strategy
About the course
Gain a practical understanding of the role of technology and its interplay with strategic development.
This leadership programme aims to develop senior leaders who are required to use technology as a catalyst to access future business opportunities and significantly enhance the changing workforce expectations in emerging markets in order to compete locally and globally. To ensure that organisations are equipped to navigate the digital future, this online programme will allow you to lead through digital transformation as well as understand, how to make sense of the new digitally fuelled world.
How you will benefit
- Gain an understanding of the contextual drivers for digital strategy development;
- Develop and craft your leadership vision within a digital economy;
- Review the South African business and economic landscape;
- Understand the potential growth opportunities and risks that come with digital disruption and transformation;
- Consider the human resource elements, particularly generational leadership, that is required in a changing market context and;
- Utilise design thinking and innovation as tools to look beyond traditional norms, to open new revenue channels
Profile In 1994, while completing his doctorate in economics, Adrian formed an investment vehicle which became the forerunner to Cannon Asset Managers. With a professorship in economics, Adrian could combine the two complementary activities of academia and investment management. As he says: "the...
Profile Manoj Chiba is a management professional with over 10 years of senior management experience. He is currently the principal consultant and data analyst specialist for ATBM Advisory. His passion is driving the triple bottom line through evidence-based research and some of the work inclu...
Global strategist, speaker and facilitator Having presented in over 60 cities globally, to 100’s of companies and organisations, Abdullah has been recognised as a leading dealmaker, strategist and thought leader on global trends, company competitiveness, strategy and on Frontier and Emerging Ma...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.