Leading Through Digital Disruption
In our digital economy, disruptions are occurring every day. To stay ahead, businesses must prepare for the disruptive changes that might impact them, or develop disruptions themselves through their own transformation.
In order to do this, leaders must have a clear vision of their organization’s digital strategy. This requires an understanding of how to evaluate the marketplace, the competition, and their own capabilities to develop a specific business approach that addresses all of the strategic priorities in a deliberate, coordinated, and technological way.
In this highly interactive two-day program, you will acquire the skills and strategy you need to become an effective digital leader, and to help your organization successfully transform itself to meet the ever-changing needs of its marketplace and customers.
This program will also have an online group coaching session one month following the face-to-face program.
- Build your understanding of digital disruption, and the market-driven forces that allow disruptors to succeed
- Learn how to build competitive advantage and compete with disruptors
- Gain a framework to design a digital transformation strategy that meets customer needs, creates new value for your customers, and generates new revenues through digital change
- Explore opportunities to modernize your technology, processes, and workforce for increased effectiveness
- Learn proven techniques to lead digital transformation, and how to navigate leadership challenges associated with operating in a disruptive environment
- Gain tools and insights to help you accelerate individual and corporate success when in the midst of disruptive change and high-intensity work environments
- What is digital disruption and how does it affect your business?
- Framing the digital challenge
- Defining your digital identity and your digital vision
The Power of Reinvention
- The new competitive advantage: mastering what matters now
- Picking what you will pursue, and knowing when and how to reinvent yourself
- Exploiting the power of your core business
- Mapping your market
Leading Digital Strategy
- How “digital” changes the customer experience
- Creating value by seeing what’s next
- Creating connected experiences
- Redesigning your customer experience
Leading a High-Intensity Culture
- Defining your organization’s digital capabilities
- Managing a high-performing team during digital transformation
- Marketing your digital manifesto
- Creating a digital communication plan
Who should attend
This program is designed for leaders, managers, and analysts across all industries and functional areas who are charged with managing teams, business units, or products through their organization’s digital transformation, or in the wake of disruptive changes. Furthermore, it will provide helpful insights for organizations who want to be more proactive with a digital strategy in response to existing digital disruptions, or those on the horizon.