Leading the Three Pros: Projects, Programs and Professionals
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haslam College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Program managers and project leaders are often challenged to lead teams consisting of professionals from throughout the organization. These leaders and managers are often technical professionals with limited leadership experience who must juggle different personality types and find that reaching agreements can be very problematic. The Leading the Three PROs: PROjects, PROgrams and PROfessionals course helps these leaders identify ways to navigate effective collaborations for ultimate programing and project success. Upon completing this course, participants leave with a playbook for reaching agreements, improving communication skills and strategies, being better equipped to tap into their own creativity, and achieving overall improved team performance.
- Identify ways to manage for success
- Understand change and establish expectations
- Develop relationships and reach agreements that work
- Motivate individuals to move in the same direction
- Identify key levers for leading and inspiring people
- Empower teams and implement change