Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
The world is changing at an accelerating pace. Individuals and organisations must adapt and transform. Transformation begins with people – the way they see problems and apply creative solutions. It involves a transformation of mindsets and behaviors. People do not resist change, they resist the transitions that change brings. This programme provides a process, framework and strategies to address the human side of organisational transformation in a world of mergers, acquisitions, start-ups, divestitures, deregulation and new technologies.
Benefits to You
Participants will have a rational process to address the human side of organisational change. They will be able to apply a framework and strategies to track the progress of change. This will improve their competitive business strategy in implementing change successfully, leading to a more motivated and productive workforce that embraces change more readily.
- Identify the difference between change and transition
- Analyse where stakeholders are in the transition framework
- Formulate strategies to lead stakeholders through the transition
- Implement change successfully by linking the technical aspects and the human dimension to achieve corporate objectives
- Integrated framework on Kurt Lewin’s, John Kotter’s and William Bridges’ work on change
- Change management vs Transition management
- The 3-phase transition process
- Where are people in the transition process?
- Strategies to
- Manage endings
- Lead people through the neutral zone
- Facilitate new beginnings
- Action plan: Short, medium and long-term
Dr. Lim Peng Soon is the president of his own consultancy. His area of expertise is in the human side of organisational change – the transition processes that occur at the individual level. Dr. Lim holds a doctoral degree in education and human development from The George Washington University. ...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.