Who should attend
Team leaders and managers grappling with changes, challenges and transition in their team, organisation or business environment.
About the course
Engage and support your team to renew their purpose and keep perspective during times of uncertainty and transition.
- Help your team to reset purpose and commitment.
- Know the crucial differences between change and transition.
- Learn and use the three phases of transition for teams.
- Strengthen your self-awareness and work relationships.
- Practice the four leadership skills to manage in disruptions.
- Know how to reduce anxiety and fear to instil team confidence.
What is covered in the course?
- Knowing the difference between change and transition.
- Developing self-awareness of your leadership practices.
- Helping your team to reset their purpose and commitment.
- Learning about the three phases of team transitions.
- Supporting teams to manage their fear and uncertainty.
- Responding to changes and challenges in your team.
- Practicing the four key leadership skills during transitions.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- an opportunity to reflect on your current leadership practices and if they are proving useful during a transition
- practical strategies and skills to respond to disruptions, uncertainty and team transitions
- ways to help the team renew their purpose and commitment and reduce their fear and anxiety.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with:
- enhanced leadership capability and capacity to manage disruptions and changes at work
- improved individual and team engagement and retention during challenging times
- leaders with improved awareness and skills to lead competently in transitions and uncertainty.
Sonali is the Founder and Facilitator at Equality Consulting, based out of Adelaide, SA. Her work is valued in areas of developing inclusive leaders, leveraging diversity benefits and what can help organisations create inclusive work cultures. Prior to this, Sonali worked for over fifteen years i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.