This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Why are some businesses more profitable than others? How do organizations remain competitive in an increasingly complex, turbulent and global business environment? The companies that grow and create value have a clear vision of where and how they want to compete. The aim of this program is to enable you to not only shape that vision, but to acquire the skills and know-how to turn it into a business reality.
The program will enable you to:
- Obtain a clear view of the key economic and leadership factors that drive global transformation
- Acquire the necessary tools to analyze the competition and develop the core skills needed to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage
- Assess strategic options, alternative modes of growth and design effective action plans
Consists of 3 modules
MARKET FORCES AND COMPETITION
Assessing the forces that shape them.
SPECIFIC RESOURCES AND CAPABILITIES
Nurturing the ability of your company to yield sustainable competitive advantage.
PERSONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Acquire a deeper understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style.
Who should attend
- Company owners and CEOs
- Senior executives of major corporations
- Regional Directors or Country Managers
- High potential managers in charge of developing and implementing strategy in their organizations
Trust the experts
Roger Hallowell teaches and is the Academic Director of programs for managers and executives in the fields of strategy and business policy as well as leadership. Among other assignments, he is the Academic Director of "Leading Strategies for Outstanding Performance" and teaches regularly in HEC E...