Who should attend
- Level 1 - Admin & Support
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
About the course
Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility with Certified SAFe® Agilist.
During this two-day course, attendees learn the importance of mastering Business Agility to thrive in the digital age and gain insights they can use to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
• Use SAFe principles derived from Lean product development, Agile development, DevOps, and systems thinking
• Establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value
• Focus on importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and applying Design Thinking as part of Agile Product Delivery core competency
• Gain insights and recommendations for building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and instilling a DevOps culture
• Understand Lean Portfolio Management and steps needed for implementing this function in Enterprise
• Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
• Become a Lean-Agile Leader
• Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
• Enable Agile Product Delivery
• Implement Lean Portfolio Management
• Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Establishing Team and Technical Agility
• Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
• Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
• Leading the Change
• Practicing SAFe
Sumeet Madan is a pragmatic change agent in the Agile transformation with over 15 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile coaching, training and consulting. He is an Agile consultant by profession and the Professional Scrum trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and also a SAFe Program Cons...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile. Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he ...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.