About the course
The Scaled Agile Framework (or SAFe) is a set of guidelines for aligning Agile development throughout an organization. This certification course shows you how to successfully scale Agile principals across your organization by utilizing Lean thinking practices and Product Development Flow techniques. You’ll learn how to create longer programs, called Agile Release Trains, where groups of Agile teams work together to optimize quality and velocity to deliver even greater value for their stakeholders.
You will learn to:
- Apply Lean thinking techniques at the Team, Program and Portfolio levels
- Apply Lean, Agile and Product Development Flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and quality
- Infuse Agile into your entire organization – not just your IT department
- Create Agile Release Trains that align the efforts of Agile and non-Agile teams to create greater stakeholder value
- Encourage collaboration across all the layers of your organization
Nathaniel Crews, MBA, PMP, has over 35 year of experience as an application developer, systems integrator, project manager, program manager, PMO director, scrum master and agile coach. He has managed over 30 projects, ranging from small projects to enterprise programs in aerospace, automotive, fi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.