Leading Professional Service Firms
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Enhance your ability to navigate the evolving challenges and opportunities facing professional service firms.
Focusing on those with leadership positions in professional service firms across Australia and the broader region, this program has been created in recognition of the growing importance of professional services in the regional economy and the particular skills and capabilities that leaders in this sector rely on. Melbourne Business School is uniquely positioned to deliver such a program by drawing on its globally recognised senior faculty and its ability to bring together a cohort of talented and experienced participants.
It will equip you with insights and skills to position your organisation for long-term success.
By the end of this program journey, you will have enhanced your ability to:
- Attract, develop and retain talented professionals who will ensure firm growth
- Build a firm culture that is inclusive, supportive and collegial, while fostering both organisational and individual achievement
- Implement governance, decision-making, and performance metrics to suit your firm's unique attributes
- Deliver maximum value to your clients and the enterprise
- Help professionals endure and remain productive throughout their careers
- Define and execute a long-term business plan to drive future performance
- Maintain organisational alignment through business ebbs and flows
This program explores the following key themes:
- What's changing in tomorrow's world and how do you navigate that uncertainty?
- Where are you going, and what's your strategy for moving foward?
- What, then, does your firm need to look like to navigate that uncertain future?
- Where will demand side growth come from?
- Why do we focus on and prioritise opportunities in the way that we do?
- What activities should you deploy to engage with your clients?
- How can you elevate the effectiveness of your client engagement initiatives?
- How do you get folks who are individual contributors to work effectively in teams?
- How do you leverage your time and energy more effectively when managing others?
- How can you be more effective in teams and also have a life outisde of work?
Who should attend
Leaders of organisations that provide services in areas such as legal, accounting, architecture and engineering, consulting, venture capital, investment banking, technology services, health, and research.