Leading Organizational Change and Transformation in the Digital and Future of Work Revolution
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations.Full disclaimer.
Organizations are undergoing significant changes at a rapid pace due to disruptive technologies that are changing the future of work. Other changes impacting organizations include reengineering, mergers, acquisitions, downsizing, quality efforts, and new strategies. Research shows that change begins with the leader and it is critical that leaders throughout all levels of the organization know how to successfully lead change efforts. In this interactive module, you will learn strategic frameworks and best practices in leading change utilizing HBR articles, cases, and short video clips. Learn how to “aim for the heart” to make change stick and continue to evaluate your individual business challenge. Collaborate in small groups to bring back greater insights and a tangible action plan, providing you with a roadmap for leading and managing your most complex organizational challenge.
Leading Organizational Change
Change is inevitable within organizations, but driving change within your organization can be difficult. Transition and transformation open new opportunities to lead because how you respond to change affects your team and coworkers. Through practical tools and techniques, get ahead of the change and steward your colleagues toward the benefits that await on the other side.
- Analyze the effect of change leadership on individuals, teams, and organizations
- Incorporate planning practices into organizational change efforts
- Analyze best practices for empowering employees to embrace change
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented organizational changes
- Use change leadership to effectively drive organizational change
Foundations of Change Leadership
- Understanding Organizational Change
- Effective Change Leadership
Planning for Change
- Planning Considerations
- People Planning
The Human Side of Change
- Communicating Change
- Promoting an Adaptable Environment
Evaluating Change Efforts
- Measuring the Effects of Change
- Establishing a Path Forward
Capstone: Demonstrating Change Leadership
- Driving Change
Who should attend
This course is designed for middle and senior leaders looking to support individuals and teams in navigating through organizational changes.