About the course
The 2-day workshop explores approaches to effective leadership within the leading change field. It studies effective leaders who know how to catalyze and support positive changes in structure, products & services, organizational culture and people. The workshop adopt the "inside-out" approach by first looking at oneself as a leader and then using proven frameworks and tools to lead change.
The programme will equip participants with the competencies and strategies to lead change in the organization successfully.
Participants will be able to facilitate change in a more efficient and effective manner, bringing about the desired outcomes (either affecting the topline and/or bottomline) of the change in a timely manner.
- Identify and develop their leadership styles and preferences in leading change through the framework of the Workplace Big 5
- Identify organisational change and the forms it can take
- Integrate and apply the 8-step process with the human dimension in organisational change
- Identify how a leader or manager can promote change and how to go about doing it
- Discuss resistance to change and how to overcome it
- Apply a 3-phase transition process to address the human side of change
A key outcome of the workshop will be the participants' action plan for facilitating the transitional aspects of an actual organisational change effort in the workplace.
- Introduction to Leading Organisational Change
- WorkPlace Big 5 – Applications
- Business & Organisational Alignment – Organisational Change
- The Change Management Framework
- Action Learning
- Influence Tactics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.