Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you.” – Indra Nooyi, Pepsi CEO
Change management is a challenge for every organization. It is important that everyone involved approaches organizational changes with an open mind. Change is vital and necessary in life to keep us moving, to keep us growing and motivated and without it life will be static, boring and dull. Organizations become complacent with their current success and overestimate the value of they have and underestimate the value of what they may again by giving that up. The Leadership of change is vital and no matter what activities a Leader or Manager becomes involved in, from strategy implementation to making simple amendments to a work system; all of these activities require change leadership skills. Every time a Leader or Manager makes a decision, some type of change occurs.
Specifically you will learn:
- The Human Psychology required to implement change
- The Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Importance of Communication during Change
- Strategies and Tools for Effective for Change Management
- Managing Employee’s Resistance to Change
- The Psychology of Work
- Understanding Human Psychology and its Impact on Change Management
- Where do you start with Organizational Change?
- Approaches to Organizational Change
- The difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- Leadership and Culture in Change Management
- Understanding the meaning of Organisational Development?
- Introduction to Performance Management Tool Namely the Balanced Scorecard
- Defining Strategy and How to Translate It into Action and Execution
- Building a Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO)
- Developing Performance Contracts Framework and Scoring Mechanism
- Developing Business Plan Methodology to Achieve the Strategic Direction of the Organization
- Developing and Implementing Performance Contracts Framework between CEO and Functional Managers within the Organization
- Developing a Comprehensive Balanced Scorecard and Scoring Mechanism for your Organization using EXCEL
Who should attend
- All Managers and Leaders who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
- All Human Resource (HR) Personnel
- People who are likely to take up managerial positions in the future that will involve managing change
- Engineers and other Technical Professionals moving into Organisational Development (OD) or Business Partner (BP) roles