About the course
In today's business environment, the ability to lead and manage change is critical to organizational growth and profitability. However, research suggests that successful change is often the exception rather than the rule. Successful change requires a leader that understands the change process, how to get the right people on-board, and the key elements of change implementation.
This program reviews best practices and provides frameworks, models, and tools that leaders can immediately apply to change initiatives.
- Individual responses and reactions to change
- Key elements of the change process
- Resistance to change
- Managing the change process over time
When you have completed this seminar, you will:
- Understand individual change preferences and how they impact change leadership effectiveness
- Learn how successful leaders implement change and maintain a sense of urgency
- Identify strategies to overcome change resistance
- Use assessment and feedback to keep change initiatives on track
Before joining the Olin faculty, Lee worked at Anheuser-Busch Companies as an internal Human Resource/Organization Development consultant and manager. In his last position at A-B, Lee was Director of Executive Development and Employee Selection Systems. Prior to Anheuser-Busch, Lee worked as an i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.