This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
In today's business environment, the ability to lead and manage change is critical to organizational growth and profitability. However, research suggests that successful change is often the exception rather than the rule. Successful change requires a leader that understands the change process, how to get the right people on-board, and the key elements of change implementation.
This program reviews best practices and provides frameworks, models, and tools that leaders can immediately apply to change initiatives.
- Individual responses and reactions to change
- Key elements of the change process
- Resistance to change
- Managing the change process over time
When you have completed this seminar, you will:
- Understand individual change preferences and how they impact change leadership effectiveness
- Learn how successful leaders implement change and maintain a sense of urgency
- Identify strategies to overcome change resistance
- Use assessment and feedback to keep change initiatives on track
Trust the experts
Area of Expertise: Managerial Assessment, Organizational Change and Development, Personnel Selection, Managerial Assessment, Organizational Change and Development, Personnel Selection Before joining the Olin faculty, Lee worked at Anheuser-Busch Companies as an internal Human Resource/Organ...