Who should attend
- All Managers and Leaders who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
- All Human Resource (HR) Personnel
- People who are likely to take up managerial positions in the future that will involve managing change
- Engineers and other Technical Professionals moving into Organisational Development (OD) or Business Partner (BP) roles
- Occupational Health & Safety and training staff involved in change management
- Those who received their training in Change Management in past years and need to be brought up to date with best practice in Change Leadership
About the course
Change is a fact of life in all teams, organisations and countries. The Leadership of change is vital and no matter what activities a Leader or Manager becomes involved in, from strategy implementation to making simple amendments to a work system; all of these activities require change leadership skills. Every time a Leader or Manager makes a decision, some type of change occurs.
This OXFORD Leading & Managing Change online training seminar focuses on vital area of Leading Change, Organisational Culture and change; Organisational Development (OD) and Work Psychology. It is a unique Management & Leadership training seminar that provides guidelines on best practice, current ‘best-practice’ and skills development in organisational change leadership.
This online training seminar is ideal for anyone who need to manage change in their organisation.
- The Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Importance of Communication during Change
- Strategies and Tools for Effective for Change Management
- Managing Employee’s Resistance to Change
- The Psychology of Work
At the end of this training seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand Human Psychology
- Define what change is and how it impacts on the way people work
- Design a suitable change management model in their workplace
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
- Describe organisational culture
- Develop practical skills in change leadership
- Design and Implement an effective Organisational Development (OD) based on improved performance
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Practical methodologies that can help improve change management initiatives
- Understand the importance of workplace psychology in change management
- Build a compelling vision for change with all those involved
- Develop best practice to achieve organisational effectiveness
- Apply change leadership principals to achieve successful change initiatives
- Develop a Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO) through the Implementation of Change
- Personal Impact
- Learn the essential ingredients of change leadership
- Develop skills in change management and leadership suitable for any organisation
- Learn how to use practical change leadership tools
- Understand the five psychological phases of change management
- Appreciate issues around changing organisational culture
- Learn how to develop and Implement an effective Performance Management System as a result of Change Management
- Understanding Human Psychology and its Impact on Change Management
- What is Human Psychology?
- Tip of the Iceberg Concept
- Understanding Yourself
- Developing Self-awareness, Trust and Communication
- How Attitudes are formed?
- Motivation at Workplace and What Drives People to be Motivated
- The Key Drivers of Change
- The Need for Change Management
- Approaches to Organizational Change
- Where do you start with Organizational Change?
- Anticipated Reaction to Change
- What are typically the things which are required to Change?
- Define the Scale of Organizational Change
- Approaches to Organizational Change
- Steps required to Implement Change
- How to Sustain Change?
- What is the impact of Appreciative Inquiry on Change Management?
- Organizational Alignment around the Change
- Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Five Psychological Phases of Change and their Effective Management
- Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- Leadership and Culture in Change Management
- Change Management and Emotional Intelligence impact on Organization Performance
- The Key Components of Emotional Intelligence Link to Leadership
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) vs. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- Organisational Development (OD)
- What is Organisational Development?
- Introduction to Performance Management Tool Namely the Balanced Scorecard
- Defining Strategy and How to Translate It into Action and Execution
- SWOT and PESTEL Analysis
- Barriers and Success Factors to Strategy Execution – Culture, Leadership and Human Factors
- Building a Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO)
- Introduction to Strategy Maps
- Developing Performance Contracts Framework and Scoring Mechanism
- Developing Business Plan Methodology to Achieve the Strategic Direction of the Organization
- Developing and Implementing Performance Contracts Framework between CEO and Functional Managers within the Organization
- Developing a Comprehensive Balanced Scorecard and Scoring Mechanism for your organization using EXCEL
- Seminar Review and Wrap-up
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who have attended and completed the online course outline.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.