Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
- Executives and senior managers who have or aspire to have general management responsibilities
- Senior executives seeking to develop the skills and confidence needed to lead in a constantly changing environment
- Leaders facing emerging challenges driven by technology, demographics and global initiatives
About the course
Capitalizing on new concepts in a fast-changing world
In a business world defined by relentless change, the ability to understand and capitalize on new concepts – artificial intelligence, networks, geographically dispersed teams, mindful leadership and design thinking, to name only a few – is increasingly critical to leadership success.
In an interactive, collaborative learning environment, led by a cross-disciplinary faculty of world-renowned thought leaders and practitioners, you’ll examine these fast-paced changes including evolving demographics and emerging technology. You’ll explore innovative talent management, emerging leadership concepts, and the managerial responses and tools required for tackling future organizational challenges. Ultimately, you’ll come away with a cutting-edge approach to agile leadership in the 21st century landscape.
- Learn how to lead with all your resources working in concert
- Explore how distributed teams, crowdsourcing and cross-cultural opportunities lead to broader, organization-wide considerations
- Understand key issues that arise during organizational transformation
- Develop tools for managing challenges, mitigating risk and balancing priorities
- Learn new methods for motivating others, engaging teams and leveraging innovation and networks
- Benefit from a dynamic, collaborative learning environment led by leading experts from a wide range of disciplines
Leading a Powerful Organization
- Discover how to lead with all your resources: human, technical and organizational
- Learn new organizational forms and practices that respond to new kinds of challenges
- Experiment with design thinking as a management tool
Opportunities in the 21st Century
- Discover how data analytics and artificial intelligence can provide new opportunities
- Address cross-cultural and cross-generational issues and their impact on organizations
- Embrace the power of networks and learn to enable them for greater influence
- Explore the impact of blockchain technology
Leading Yourself and Your Team
- Discover how the findings of neuroscience research can help you be a better leader
- Cultivate a mindset that leads to more effective relationships and self-management
David Friedman is Clinical Assistant Professor of Executive Education and Senior Program Director for custom Executive Education Programs. He joined Kellogg in 2015. Prior to Kellogg, David consulted to, trained and coached leaders in companies and professional service firms on marketing, busine...
Noshir Contractor is the Jane S. & William J. White Professor of Behavioral Sciences in the McCormick School of Engineering & Applied Science, the School of Communication and the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, USA. He is the Director of the Science of Networks in...
Paul Leonardi (Ph.D., Stanford University) is the Pentair-Nugent Associate Professor at Northwestern University. He teaches courses on the management of innovation and organizational change in the School of Communication, the McCormick School of Engineering, and the Kellogg School of Management. ...
Prof. Sawhney is a globally recognized scholar, teacher, consultant and speaker in innovation, strategic marketing and new media. His research currently focuses on modern marketing, enterprise analytics and business innovation. Prof. Sawhney has written six management books as well as dozens of ...
Dr. Nicholas Pearce serves as an award-winning Clinical Associate Professor of Management & Organizations at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and as the founder and chief executive officer of The Vocati Group, a global executive advisory services firm. He is a leading sc...
Joel Shapiro, JD, PhD, is clinical associate professor and executive director of the program on data analytics at Kellogg. Joel teaches graduate courses in decision analytics and policy analysis, with a strong focus on how to apply analytic solutions to solve real-life problems. He has deep exp...
Ned Smith is an Associate Professor of Management and Organizations at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Associate Professor (by courtesy) of Sociology at Northwestern University, and faculty affiliate of the Northwestern Institute for Complexity (NICO). Prior to joining ...
In the face of looming challenges like childhood obesity, environmental collapse, and soaring health care costs, we need dramatic and sustained innovation. The driving question behind my research is how technology and organizations can support the innovation process to solve these challenges. In ...
Program Area(s): Brain, Behavior and Cognition; Clinical Interest(s): Affective & clinical neuroscience; mood and anxiety disorders Research Interests My research program uses neuroscientific methods to examine order and disorder in the emotional brain. Specifically, we use neurophysiolo...
Adam Pah is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Kellogg School of Management and Organizations at Northwestern University. He also serves as the Associate Director of and an Assistant Research Professor at NICO, the Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems. He received his BS from Arizona Stat...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.