Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Hyper Island.Full disclaimer.
Innovation is crucial to the continuing success of your organization. It’s rocket fuel that powers the creation of new products, new services, new ways of running your business, or even new ways of doing business.
During this hands-on course created especially for business leaders, you will learn all you need to know about understanding users, discovering insights and generating new ideas that will help you successfully guide your teams and stay ahead of the competition.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge, skills and competence that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Know what innovation is and why it is essential
- Learn practical methods for individual and collaborative brainstorming
- Understand the pain points, problems and needs of your user/customers
- Learn rapid prototyping tools
- Ability to create innovation
- Learn how to facilitate idea generation processes in teams.
- Develop empathy to reveal insights and discover opportunities to identify the right problem to solve
- Discover how to create a clear story with emotional value and business relevance to inspire your audience
- Creating teams to enable conversations to deal with ambiguity,
- Ability to build trust and openness.
- Be able to fall in love with the problem without knowing the solution
- Develop mindset of learning by doing
What this course is about
Leading Innovation is a short course that builds on our popular courses Creating Innovation and Digital Acceleration to offer corporate and creative decision makers like you a way to learn to use these tools and techniques in your business.
Leading Innovation has been developed using feedback and research carried out in collaboration with some of our major business clients in the UK and internationally.