You have hired phenomenal people. Tap into their knowledge of markets, products, systems, and ideas to unleash tomorrow’s breakthroughs.
Evolve or die – a motto as true for start-ups as it is for corporations. But with corporations, it is often the very by-products of success that get in the way, from a sense of infallibility to the top-down lines and boxes of corporate bureaucracy.
This course will help you unlock the power of individuals and teams across the organization to foster innovation. Learn to tap into the collective through design thinking, assemble and manage teams across silos, and rework structures and systems to create a scaffolding for innovation.
In this hands-on interactive program, leaders will learn to effectively:
- Understand why corporate initiatives often fail and how to solve the root causes
- Apply the tools and techniques to engage in structured experimentation, including design thinking and lean entrepreneurship
- Design and reshape organizational structures and systems to support innovation
- Assemble and manage cross-functional teams to develop, advance, and embrace innovative initiatives
- Develop a personal plan to effectively lead innovation
- Interact with leading industry executives who have successfully led innovation initiatives
Who should attend
Mid-senior level leaders with P&L or significant functional responsibility.