Leading in the Digital age
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Lead disruptive change in your organisation with our Leading in the Digital Age program.
As we move toward a world where everything that can be connected will be connected, and automated, digital disruption is set to accelerate.
This online program will equip you with the mindset, skills and tools to make sense of this change and encourage a culture that embraces it
By the end of the program, you will have enhanced your ability to:
- Understand the global digital landscape and how you can be an effective digital leader
- Lead teams to apply the Design Thinking methodology, to solve user and customer problems in new, innovative ways
- Apply practical strategies to ensure more successful change outcomes
- Establish organisational readiness and inspire people to adopt disruptive change initiatives
- Walk into any meeting and hold informed conversations on digital transformation and opportunities.
- How to win in the digital age
- Skillsets for leading in the digital age
- Avoiding the pitfalls of digital transformation
- How to become more innovative and customer-focused
- Gaining consumer insights and problem solving using design thinking
- Creating and refining human-centered innovations
- Understanding change – the extent to which it can be known and planned, and the various issues and strategies associated with managing people along the way
- Utilising models, tools and frameworks for managing and leading change
- Successfully implementing digital transformation
Who should attend
- Managers seeking a better understanding of what digitalisation means to their organisation, their teams and their leadership
- Managers seeking enhanced individual, team and organisational performance through greater innovation capability
- Managers and individual contributors responsible for teams, functions or projects dealing with change, or those with personal responsibility for implementing disruptive digital change