About the course
Learn to lead disruptive change, think like a customer and boost innovation in your organisation.
Maintaining the status quo is no longer an option. Our Leading in the Digital Age online program will give you the skills you need to be an effective leader in a world where disruption is the norm.
You will learn how to encourage a culture that embraces change, apply design thinking methodology to solve user and customer problems, and be able to walk into any meeting and hold informed conversations about digital transformation and the opportunities it brings.
Become a digital leader
- Understand the global digital landscape and how to be an effective digital leader
- Lead teams to apply the design-thinking methodology to solve user and customer problems in new ways
Manage change and influence effectively
- Apply practical strategies to ensure successful change outcomes
- Establish organisational readiness and inspire people to adopt disruptive change initiatives
- Walk into any meeting and hold informed conversations on digital transformation and opportunities
Gain skills and knowledge that will help you avoid common pitfalls and 'win' as a leader in the digital age
Learn how to become more innovative by using consumer insights to adopt a human-centered approach
Understand how to plan for change, develop strategies and implement them successfully with the aid of proven tools and frameworks
Who should attend
Managers and team leaders
- Seeking a better understanding of what digitalisation means to their organisation, their teams and their leadership
- Seeking enhanced individual, team and organisational performance through greater innovation capability
- Responsible for teams, functions or projects dealing with change or with personal responsibility for implementing disruptive digital change
Trust the experts
Design, execute and champion a sustainable growth culture and strategy, using deep insider industry knowledge for senior leadership teams. Learn to benchmark against the diverse innovation practices of industry pacesetters, inspire stakeholder thinking and manage behaviours to deliver innovation ...
Harnessing her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others, Aviva moved away from legal practice and into the consulting space; facilitating programs and coaching professionals from government, corporate and commercial clients. Aviva specialises in influence, negotiation and conflict ...
I enjoy working in partnership with clients to analyse their business needs and leadership development challenges in order to develop robust and meaningful leadership development pathways for various levels of leaders in their organisations. With over 15 years of experience in the field of learni...
It's all about digital and all about transformation that matters. Across many different industries and roles, I have embraced the opportunity and challenges in setting up new functions, turning around teams that need transformation, or taking a strong team and guiding them to the next level. From...