Leading in the Digital age (LDA)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IMD Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Master digital leadership: Change how you and your team work
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses in the digital leadership space and improve where needed to become an effective leader in this new environment
- Get hands-on practice with the skills and capabilities to lead in disruptive environments
- Understand how to collaborate and build teams in new ways
- Leave the program with a personal leadership plan for leading in the digital age
Do you have what it takes to lead in a digital age? Do you feel equipped with the necessary leadership skills to thrive in this new frontier?
Leading in the Digital Age (LDA), part of IMD’s Digital Business Series, provides you with tools to develop the skills and capabilities you’ll need to be an effective leader in an era of perpetual change and disruption.
The program offers a practical learning approach, backed up by theory and research. You’ll receive personalized feedback on your digital leadership capabilities and work with both IMD faculty and specially-trained coaches to understand how to capitalize on your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
To give you a well-rounded understanding of leading in a digital age, we strongly recommend that you pair your experience with Mastering Digital Technologies or Digital Strategy.
Become an agile leader
You explore topics such as mindset-shifting, hyper awareness of the external environment, team-building, and cross-generational collaboration. You also tackle such dilemmas as leading and motivating virtual teams, challenges and opportunities around diversity, and how to lead in an era of extreme transparency.
- Day 1 – Get assessed on your strengths and weaknesses as a leader in an environment characterized by digital disruption.
- Day 2 – Engage in personalized work with coaches, learning from the real-life experiences of digital leaders and through experiential exercises.
- Day 3 – Complete your leadership development plan to drive positive change once you return to your organization.
Join IMD’s professional alumni network
Once you complete an IMD program, you join IMD’s alumni network, an outstanding global community of global business leaders who will support you long-term.
Who should attend
This program is ideal for you if you are managing other people and need guidance on how to lead effectively in a digital age. You are either involved in driving digital business transformation in your organization or you’re seeking to take on a new digitally-oriented role. This program will not address technical skills around leading a digital transformation, but will equip you with the skills to effectively lead your team and organisation in the face of digital transformation.
Join as one, join as a team
This program is designed for both individuals or to allw you to join as a team from the same organization in order to develop a common understanding of digital leadership skills and a collective plan forward. Joining as a team will allow you to accelerate your team’s ability to integrate these skills and move your company forward in the digital age.