Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Smeal College of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Develop an integrated approach to strategy implementation and performance management. Build strategic thinking abilities, decision-making acumen, personal leadership qualities, and influencing skills. Maximize management systems to drive organizational performance and growth.
Improve your ability to:
- Create and implement business strategy
- Align business unit initiatives with enterprise direction
- Create processes for innovation
- Develop your personal leadership style for improved performance
- Create teams with the right people for the right task
- Translating the Competitive Environment
- Developing Strategic Capabilities
- Implementing Strategy from the Enterprise to the Operating Departments
- Working Within New Organizational Models
The Leader's Role
- Leadership Styles
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Enhance Leadership and Influence
- Shaping an Effective Organizational Culture
- Strategy Implementation: Process, People, and Purpose
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Motivational Techniques
- Encouraging Employee Commitment
Capability and Culture Building
- Shaping Social Operation Systems and Processes
- Creating Solutions to Complex Situations
- Creating an Effective Value Chain
- Increasing Organization Effectiveness
- Decision-Making Techniques
- Organizational Impacts on Decision Making
Value for You and Your Company
You will analyze how your own organization fits into the larger economic landscape. With that systems view, you will be prepared to apply targeted strategic thinking, improve management decision making, and increase organizational competitiveness.
This program features a 360 assessment plus follow-up executive coaching on a project or leadership challenge.
Who should attend
This program benefits those in a senior management or executive role responsible for implementing strategy. Titles of participants have included:
- Operations Directors
- Directors, Business Planning
- Senior Vice Presidents & Chief Marketing Officers
Trust the experts
President, C. Joseph Ninos and Associates Chuck had been employed for 28 years in both the public and private sectors, most recently as Senior Organizational Consultant, Vice President with Development with National City Corporation. Prior to this he held the position of Senior Organizational C...
Professor School of Leadership Studies, Fielding Graduate University John is a thought leader in the areas of team leadership, organizational change implementation, and strategic decision-making. His research on knowledge-based decision-making teams is widely cited in the academic literature, as...
Clinical Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Michael J. Farrell Endowed Professor for Entrepreneurship, Program Chair, Committee for Centers and Institutes, MBA CIENT Options Planning Team, Director of Farrell Center for Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Program Coordinator, Fa...