Leading High-Performing Teams
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stephen M. Ross School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Unleash the power of your most talented teams.
Sharpen your leadership performance with the most effective practices for leading teams. Through self-assessment and diagnostics, you’ll learn what your personal strengths are as a team leader, and emerge with the tools to create, inspire, and lead your organization’s most valuable resources — teams.
During this program, you and other aspiring leaders will complete leadership and team assessments and participate in group discussions, video case studies, and simulations to experience the most effective team leadership practices. You’ll develop a deep understanding of your “roles” as a team leader and learn proven techniques for decision-making. Faculty experts guide you through inclusive leadership techniques, leveraging diversity, and creating a positive team culture.
This intense three-day program draws leaders from a wide variety of sectors and geographies. Our world-renowned faculty employ a variety of activities including leadership self-assessments, diagnostics for assessing team effectiveness, group discussions, video case studies, simulations, and real-life examples of best and worst team leadership practices. Each participant will leave the program with a personalized action plan that can be implemented immediately to enhance their team's performance. Participants will also have an opportunity to have a private coaching session within three months of the program's conclusion to assess their progress as a team leader.
- Day 1: Inspiring performance through visioning, task design, and leveraging team strengths
- Day 2: Decision-making, inclusive leadership, and managing conflict
- Day 3: Coaching, virtual team
- Deeper knowledge of how your personal styles, strengths, and weaknesses affect your team’s ability to achieve important goals
- A step-by-step process for coaching individuals and teams
- Strategies for building external relationships that help the team achieve faster results
- A post-program private coaching session to follow up on your progres
- Team leaders who can take their teams to the next level of performance, including in complex and high-stakes situations
- A valuable blueprint for creating a culture of agile, aligned, and connected teams that are able to get better results in less time using fewer resources
- Frameworks, strategies, and tools that team leaders can teach to others throughout the organization
Who should attend
- Team leaders and project managers at all levels
- Intact work teams - contact us for special pricing
- Leaders of virtual teams