Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for anyone interested in improving teams – leaders, managers, team members, HR, L&D, professional coaches, project managers, business owners.
It is available through open enrolment or can be delivered on a customised basis for organisations.
About the course
What does the programme in Leading Teams offer to participants?
- Understanding how to leverage talent in your team
- Working with your own live case study and leaving the programme with a clear action plan for implementation within your organisation
- Engaging with your team’s key stakeholders and demonstrating that you and your team are open to feedback and committed to the highest performance
- Enhanced communication and coaching skills to ensure that you influence change in a sustainable way
This programme is designed to help participants improve the performance of their teams. It is available through open enrolment or can be delivered on a customised basis for organisations.
The programme will blend theory and practice. Participants will have the chance to deepen their own self-awareness and develop a grounded approach to teamwork. There is an opportunity to work through your own team case study to ensure that the learning you take away is directly relevant and tailored to your unique context.
- Fundamentals of effective teams
- Leveraging team talent and understanding team roles (using Belbin)
- Building a high-performance team
- Working through your case study team
- Strategies for improving team performance
- Developing a team scorecard
- Coaching the team and the system
Melissa Sayer has over 20 years of business experience across multiple industries at senior leadership and board level. Professional advisory background in the London property industry and a further 13 years advising, consulting and coaching large-sized companies with organisational development,...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.