Leading High Performance Teams (Leadership)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Jones Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
High achieving teams leverage strengths and mitigate weaknesses to maximize overall performance and efficiency; whereas, low achieving teams get mired in interpersonal conflict and poor decision-making resulting in compromised performance and organizational failures. In this two-day course, you will analyze the characteristics of high performing teams, understand the impact of personality traits on performance, and develop effective communication and collaboration strategies necessary for leading high performance teams.
- Identify characteristics of high performing teams
- Communicate effectively with your HRBPs to select the right people for your team
- Learn how to mitigate subversive team conflicts and dynamics such as group think
- Increase your team’s overall sense of confidence in their ability to meet challenging goals
- Influence your team to work collaboratively and supportively while fostering each individual’s potential
- Enhance ability to facilitate on-going high performance
- Brand yourself, your team, and your organization as highly reliable
Who should attend
This two-day course is for leaders at all levels.