Leading From Within
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Enhance your understanding of others and increase your emotional intelligence to lead with confidence.
Emotionally intelligent leadership is critical to motivating, engaging and leading others effectively. Discover how to integrate these behaviours into your personal leadership style, recognise and adapt the impact you have on others and lead with confidence.
What you’ll learn
You will go on a collaborative journey to develop your emotional intelligence, adapt behaviour and take on fresh perspectives to:
- Lead with increased self-awareness, resilience, and agility
- Understand and adapt your verbal and non-verbal message
- Tune-in, listen and empathise with others
- Recognise and manage disempowering behaviours
- Identify and respond to emotional cues in yourself and others
- Implement tools and adopt new practices based on your personal action plan, supported by a post-program coaching session
How you’ll learn
This highly interactive course combines practical activities, reflection techniques, personal coaching, video playback and a 360 degree feedback tool to identify your strengths and create a personal action plan to implement change. You’ll also take part in a post-program coaching call to assist with executing your plan.
- Self and social awareness
- Principles and practices of emotional intelligence
- Behaviours that limit potential
- Assertive communication
- Emotional resilience