Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Enhance your understanding of others and increase your emotional intelligence to lead with confidence.
Emotionally intelligent leadership is critical to motivating, engaging and leading others effectively. Discover how to integrate these behaviours into your personal leadership style, recognise and adapt the impact you have on others and lead with confidence.
What you’ll learn
You will go on a collaborative journey to develop your emotional intelligence, adapt behaviour and take on fresh perspectives to:
- Lead with increased self-awareness, resilience, and agility
- Understand and adapt your verbal and non-verbal message
- Tune-in, listen and empathise with others
- Recognise and manage disempowering behaviours
- Identify and respond to emotional cues in yourself and others
- Implement tools and adopt new practices based on your personal action plan, supported by a post-program coaching session
How you’ll learn
This highly interactive course combines practical activities, reflection techniques, personal coaching, video playback and a 360 degree feedback tool to identify your strengths and create a personal action plan to implement change. You’ll also take part in a post-program coaching call to assist with executing your plan.
- Self and social awareness
- Principles and practices of emotional intelligence
- Behaviours that limit potential
- Assertive communication
- Emotional resilience
A specialist in coaching executives and project teams to enhance personal energy, leadership and teamwork, Denise has experience working with leaders across a broad range of industries including government, aviation, construction, engineering, health services and manufacturing. Since 2003, Denis...
Peter is a 1974 graduate of architecture at Sydney University. Like all good architecture graduates in those days, he pursued an acting career, which spanned nearly 20 years, with extensive experience in theatre, film and television. In 1991, yearning for change, he found himself in the world of ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.