About the course
Research shows that employees are more productive and engaged when they have the freedom to work from anywhere-which means leaders need the skills to lead from anywhere. Learn how to handle the key challenges that remote leaders face: building a strong team culture, developing norms for communication, limiting distractions, ensuring accountability for work, providing feedback, and avoiding burnout. This session provides everything you'll need to survive and thrive as the leader of a remote team.
BUILDING A THRIVING REMOTE TEAM
- How To Build A High-Performance Team Culture
- How To Build Bonds Between Remote Teammates
- How To Establish “Rules” For Team Communication
- How To Run An Effective Virtual Meeting
- How To Limit Distractions When Working Remotely
- How To Avoid Burnout And Balance Work And Life
David Burkus is a best-selling author, a sought after keynote speaker, and Associate Professor of Leadership and Innovation. In 2017, he was named as one of the world’s top business thought leaders by Thinkers50 His newest book, Friend of a Friend, offers readers a new perspective on how to grow...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.